This special one 2 one website workshop course has been created by Kathy from RST Web Design to help start-ups & small businesses who need a professionally designed website fast and most importantly affordable. Kathy works closely with her clients helping them every step of the way. This way not only do you get a fabulous website but you actually know how to manage it yourself.
All businesses need a website otherwise how will they get noticed online? a website should not be seen as a cost but an investment in your business.
This course has 3 stages
Stage 1 - which you do online at home
Stage 2 - you have a one 2 one workshop with Kathy
Stage 3 - your site goes live
Most small businesses have the same 2 problems below.
Problem 1 - Restricted Budget
There are so many things to pay for when you are starting up or just running a small business, a website just seems such a far reach.
Problem 2 - Necessary V Affordable
You need a website to help grow your business and make it look professional but you can not afford a website designer plus you need to understand how a website works.
Solution - Website Workshop Course
This course has been created just for people like yourself. It offers a website package that is affordable, plus hands-on learning & training.
What you will get:
- A fabulous 10 page user-friendly mobile responsive website already built for you which you will work on during the course teaching you how to add your own stamp on so it reflects your business. You can choose your homepage layout right from the start.
- Pages included on your site are the most popular- Home, Gallery, Videos, Reviews, Blog, About, Contact, Sitemap, Privacy and T & C. You can change the ‘names’ of your pages and once your website is complete, you may discover you wish to add or delete pages as you progress. The training videos make this a piece of pie!”
- Once you sign up & reserve your place you will have access to the member’s area where there are lots of bonus step by step lessons which you can work through at your own pace.
- There are also lots of guided resource worksheets, downloadable pdf assignments, guides & training videos to walk you through the whole process, making it easy & fun as you develop your own website.
- Plus extra bonuses on visual identity, branding, colour palettes, optimising images, plus what you need before you start your website.
- Invitation only VIP private members Facebook group where you can pop into online and ask Kathy questions live.
- Added extras Kathy will blow away the myths about websites & give away her proven tips to help skyrocket your website.
- You will have lifetime access to the member's area where Kathy will add new videos as new things come along, plus you can pop to the course at any time to refresh if you need to.
At the end of this course, you will be ready to hit the ground running and your website will be ready to launch.
If you are not able to come to me do not worry as the course teaches you all about how to design & add everything to your website plus how to manage it and I will be on hand for a day to help through Skype or zoom. (I work with clients from Tokyo, New Zealand, Texas, Canada, Portugal etc all very successfully over Skype & zoom). Remember I am here to help you.
Once your website is finished you need to send Kathy your hosting details and where your domain is parked then she will transfer your website over to you & it will be live.
This is the demo site built framework used to start your site. This will change once you start adding your own mark on it. This is based on a fictional character Grace a food blogger but your website will be based on you & your business.
Have a walk through just click the play button on the video below or visit the demo site here.
So a quick recap - this course will give
- A 10 page Wordpress website with child theme & plugins etc built for you
- PDF guides & resource sheets
- Step by step video tuition & guides
- Oodles of support
- Access to the VIP only Facebook support group
- Lifetime membership to this course where I will be adding updates of new features as they come out
Why Choose Kathy?
Kathy is plain-speaking, a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) none of this mumbo-jumbo tech-speak. She has run several businesses online and off, including a very successful advertising agency.
Her expertise in teaching web design is the result of extensive technical training, coding courses, and SEO hands-on research and experience plus the patience of a saint.
Kathy is versatile, tenacious and a quick study. Basically, she brings her ‘can-do’ attitude to the table which, when it comes to the success of your business, is vital.’ What’s the point of a beautiful website if it’s invisible, right? Her experience with keyword research and the intimidating, confusing, weird world of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), means she speaks the lingo in tech-world, something most think is hocus pocus.
So what if you want someone to actually do all of the above for you, no problem. Kathy develops & designs bespoke websites for individual clients as well. She builds E-commerce websites, membership sites, creates booking systems and the list goes on. So if you would like this service just pop over an email to kathy here email@example.com.